THE TWENTY-NINTH WORD
Doomsday, the World’s Destruction, and the Afterlife
This chapter consists of an introduction and four fundamentals.
Introduction: If one were to claim that a city or a palace will be destroyed and then reconstructed firmly, one would be asked the following six questions:
- Why will it be destroyed, and is its destruction necessary?
- Can its destroyer and its rebuilder really do these things?
- Is such destruction possible?
- If possible, will it really be destroyed?
- Is such rebuilding possible?
- If possible, will it actually be rebuilt?
The world is equivalent to a palace, and the universe to a city. Both can be destroyed, and there is a necessary cause for their destruction. Their destroyer and rebuilder can do both.